Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Note of Gratitude

My clients are everything to me! I make a point each day to appreciate fact that I would not be where I am today where it not for my absolutely amazing clients, fans and supporters. You are the reason I do what I do. The reason that I can start my day down and dreary and end it with a smile on my face, a giddiness in my soul and a sense of deep satisfaction.  I thank you for the incredible support and trust that you have shown me over the years and even more so, the encouragement and support that you give well after our time together is

I would like to also thank my fellow artists. The immense talents that are here in little ol' West Michigan are astounding. You push me and challenge me to be a better artist and I am thankful for all the kindness I have been shown over the years. I am beyond blessed to be a part of this industry and I want you to know how honored I am to be welcomed as a peer. 
Most importantly I must mention my family. It is with the unyielding support and love of my husband and my parents that I have been given the freedom to pursue my dream of being an artist.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you!       

No comments:

Post a Comment